Nigel Wright Recruitment is a specialist in temporary recruitment and successfully places temp workers, contractors and interim managers across a variety of different disciplines and sectors. We fill roles across all temporary employment types but generally, we find that:
Interim appointments usually include CEOs, General Managers and Directors of SMEs;
Contractors tend to work in IT, HR, finance & accountancy, engineering & manufacturing and supply chain & procurement roles, across all levels;
Temp placements largely consist of HR, finance & accountancy, IT, sales and marketing professionals.
View current temporary jobs or current contract roles.
Select an employment type to find out how it can work for your business:
Why use Nigel Wright?
With competition becoming increasingly tight in the interim staffing market, it’s important for organisations to select a recruitment provider that can help them to react quickly to the temporary skills gap.
As a temporary recruitment agency we offer a market leading service through:
- Attracting a database of candidates who are immediately available, with a wide range of skills and experience;
- Providing a consultative service to clients to engineer solutions to provide the best workforce for their needs;
- Being proactive and identifying areas within a business where a temp, contractor or interim could add value;
- Demonstrating intimate market knowledge and understanding of business needs through extensive time spent focused on the temporary market:
- Live market insight, keeping in regular contact with candidates and making them aware of trends in contract types and day rates;
- Clarity about the process, managing expectations and identifying any risks involved;
- Flexibility and knowledge about methods of engagement, including addressing areas such as contract notice periods;
- Providing ongoing aftercare by keeping in regular contact with temporary candidates during placement to ensure they are motivated and to address any issues;
- A seamless payroll processing and reporting system.
What our clients say about us
“The consultants at Nigel Wright are excellent. They stayed in contact with me throughout the duration of the temp contract and visited our offices regularly to speak with the temps and make sure they are satisfied in their roles. I cannot praise Nigel Wright enough and I lean towards using them for other recruitment projects because of the service they provide.”
Caron Leck, Accounts Payable Team Lead at ENGIE
"Nigel Wright has been nothing short of exemplary for the challenging requirements we have. The framework is tough and extremely competitive. Due to the amount of competition on our panel, it is difficult to make an impression and even more difficult for the supplier to make money. Nigel Wright quickly found value in numbers and in turn the calibre of candidates has been strong."
Recruitment Partner, de Poel
Click below to find out more about our temporary recruitment team, including contact details and candidate and client testimonials. View current temporary jobs or view contract jobs.