Leading specialist interim recruitment agency
Nigel Wright Group is a leading European interim management agency. We partner with a broad range of organisations to identify long and short-term interim talent solutions. Our consultants primarily operate at board level and enjoy strong networks of interim talent for a wide range of C-suite and senior-level management positions.
Interim leaders support permanent employees with business-critical activities such as crisis management and turnaround management. It’s important, therefore, that we act quickly and achieve fast and effective results. We believe in developing long-term relationships which enable us to match clients and candidates appropriately, depending on the nature of the interim project.
Our track record in supporting management teams and boards with interim management solutions is recognised by companies across Europe. Interim CEOs, directors and managers from our networks continue to make an immediate and lasting impact at a variety of start-ups, SMEs and multinational conglomerates based in the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, the Nordics, and France.
Why trust Nigel Wright’s interim management recruitment solutions
- We have a database of immediately available executives with a wide range of management skills and experience.
- We provide a consultative interim service to clients to engineer solutions and provide the best workforce for their needs.
- We are proactive and can identify areas within a business where senior interim managers or executives can add value.
- We have been in the market for a long time and can demonstrate intimate market knowledge and understanding of business needs.
- We have live market insight. By keeping in regular contact with candidates our awareness of market trends is enhanced.
- We are clear about the process, managing expectations and identifying any risks involved.
- We are flexible and knowledgeable about methods of engagement, including addressing areas such as contract notice periods.
- We provide ongoing aftercare by keeping in contact with interim placements to ensure they are motivated and to address any issues.
- We have a financially sound business with the ability to pay interim workers.
- We have a seamless payroll processing and reporting system.
Some of the well-known companies that we have supported with interim executive search solutions include:
Why hire an interim manager or executive?
Filling a gap at a senior level
An interim manager operates at a senior strategic or executive level within an organisation. They are typically engaged to deliver a strategic piece of work or to cover a senior post until a permanent hire is placed. Interim managers are highly experienced professionals with niche skills who can step into specific business situations quickly and make a real impact.
Interim managers bring a wealth of experience, having worked on numerous projects across a diverse range of companies. They are often specialists in their field and are typically overqualified for the role, allowing them to work completely autonomously with little guidance. Knowledge and expertise will also be passed on from the interim manager to permanent employees.
An interim manager can provide an objective viewpoint, as they usually have no previous dealings with the employer and are not constrained by company politics. As an outsider, an interim manager can hit the ground running and provide an unbiased assessment of the company's strengths and weaknesses and help identify areas for improvement.
Interim managers are used to being measured and assessed on the return on investment they can deliver during the time they are at a company, meaning that they are driven to deliver real value. This makes them adept at dealing with budgets and working to deadlines, as well as being experienced at working with those at board or near board level due to their honed leadership skills.
Time and cost savings
An interim manager’s breadth of knowledge and skills coupled with the fact that the hiring process usually only takes a few days means that a significant cost can be achieved when working with them. Professional interim managers charge only for days worked with no additional costs. Paying a day rate will therefore work out cheaper than hiring a permanent employee.
Searching for an interim management recruitment agency?
To discuss your interim management recruitment needs please contact our team via the details below.
Email: [email protected] with details of your recruitment requirements and we will respond on the same working day.
Interim Management London
Telephone: +44 204 551 9582
Address: 9 Appold Street, London EC2A 2AP
Interim Management Leeds
Telephone: +44 113 524 1111
Address: 7 Park Row, Leeds, LS1 5HD, United Kingdom
Interim Management Newcastle
Telephone: +44 191 222 0770
Address: Lloyds Court, 78 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6AF, United Kingdom