To work for a company like ours, you need to live and breathe our values. These core values underpin how we work together and alongside our clients and candidates. Upholding these values helps us provide everyone with a great experience.
Connecting Great People to Great Opportunities
Our purpose is to add long term value to lives and organisations by connecting great people to great opportunities. Facilitating these connections has a significant, positive impact on each individual’s life, the success and growth of organisations, and society as a whole.
Sustainability and innovation
Our vision is to continue to build a secure, socially responsible, and sustainable organisation of international acclaim. Outstanding customer service and innovative solutions make us the best at what we do, the leader in our markets and a great place to work.
Passion for winning
Through our competitive spirit and desire for accomplishment we aim to be recognised as the best at what we do and we are driven to constantly improve how we perform.
We recognise that the best solutions can be reached through team work and believe in developing and enabling our international teams to work closely together to achieve the best results.
Honesty and openness are embedded within our organisation. We want our people to always try to do the right thing and be straightforward with each other and with our customers.
Our industry is essentially driven by customer experience and we acknowledge that striving to be excellent in customer service is key to our future success.
As a responsible business, we encourage our people to be conscious of the needs of the wider community and to play their part in addressing those needs. Our people are encouraged to use their business skills and time to help charities and voluntary organisations. Our initiatives are varied and include support such as:
- Improving people’s employability by helping them search and apply for jobs, write CVs, prepare for interviews and networking.
- Within our recruitment teams, we offer people the opportunity of paid part-time or temporary employment as recruitment interns and several have joined the company on a permanent basis via this route.
- We have helped business development teams at charities benefit from our ‘consultative selling’ expertise by providing them with sales coaching/training.
- We have raised nearly £100,000 in recent years through fundraising for Cancer Research UK via our charity tuck shop and annual Yorkshire Three Peaks trek where we host anyone from our European offices for a weekend so they can participate in the fundraising and teamworking.
The Recruitment Junction by introducing their services to employers who have labour shortages. They are a non-profit recruitment agency with a social heart, placing work ready, drug free, low risk ex-offenders into paid work across the region. Roles include white/blue collar workers, un/semi-skilled trades and mid-level positions.
“We are very thankful to all the staff at Nigel Wright Group for promoting The Recruitment Junction’s recent Big Give campaign. It is wonderful to be able to partner together to help our local businesses and economy grow, and to see men and women from this diverse talent pool recruited into, and sustain, meaningful paid work.”
Beverley Brooks, Founder of The Recruitment Junction.
9/10 staff rating
- Identify with our company values
- Are motivated to do their best
- Clearly understand their role at Nigel Wright
- Find their manager approachable
- Feel valued by their manager
- Are proud to work here
January 2019 staff survey