Our clients trust us to quickly attract the highest caliber and most suitable candidates first time – whether permanent or interim.
1. We access candidates that others can’t:
- We know our market. We have 60+ consultants headhunting across the USA and Europe, having 25,000 annual consumer sector insight conversations
- Our one-team approach means we share information and candidates
- We have the most extensive networks that are other people’s headhunts
2. Our customers believe we enhance their employer brand:
- Our market expertise is unrivalled after 30 years and with hundreds of years’ experience in between our consultants
- We understand our clients and tell their stories accurately to attract the right candidates
- We produce market leading candidate attraction campaigns with world class marketing
3. We control the process and manage risk, allowing you to focus on your day job:
- We take a thorough consultative brief and then deliver on our promises
- We openly communicate internally and externally so clients’ and candidates’ expectations are met
We know our markets
Nigel Wright has been the preferred talent partner for the last 30 years.
- Every consultant operates within consumer subsectors such as food, drink, etc.
- Our brand is highly regarded in our markets so people listen to us
- Our one-team culture means we accelerate coverage across our networks
- We are big enough to have the reach of larger agencies but small enough to provide a personal service
- Our approach is tailored and bespoke to you
- We have a market leading Net Promoter Score (65) of ‘world class customer loyalty’
- Our in-house marketing is world class
- Candidates associate us with the best opportunities
The whole is greater than the sum of the parts
Our people are connected throughout the product and services value chain; gaining market insights at every stage and sharing them seamlessly across our consultants.
- We operate as 1 team
- We have 1 combined database of the best talent
- We have 1 P&L so no short term decisions can be taken to the detriment of our customers
- We have 1 common approach that provides co-ordination and consistency across all markets and disciplines – providing excellent service.