Nigel Wright is thrilled to be partnering with The Inn Collection Group on the hire of a Brand Manager. The Inn Collection Group is a rapidly expanding, award-winning hospitality company with inns across the North of England, and further afield, with head offices based in Newcastle.
There are numerous new Inn openings on the horizon in 2023 and this an exciting opportunity within a highly successful North East business.
You will play a vital role in the marketing team to help develop the brand proposition, manage brand standards across the growing estate and develop branded campaigns to drive business growth. Within this role you will drive creative, design, and campaign collateral whilst working very closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to align the strategy.
In order to be successful in this role you will feel confident in understand customers, audiences and developing the messaging and creative around this.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute integrated brand marketing campaigns to deliver sales growth
- Manage relationships with external agencies, key partners, designers, printers
- Manage all offline advertising opportunities, PoS and collateral across the estate
- Work alongside the Food team to coordinate the design and print of menus
- Develop and control newly defined Brand Marketing Budget
- Work with the Senior Management and wider Marketing team to fulfil group KPIs
- You will have proven experience in a brand campaign role ideally for customer focussed business
- You will feel comfortable in managing a specific brand budget as part of the wider marketing budget
- You will be a strong communicator, with fresh ideas and a innovative approach
- You will also be a team player, keen to work in a newly defined marketing structure and be an approachable and supportive member of the team
Most importantly you will strive to be apart of a forward thinking, customer focussed North East business where you can really make your mark!