Nigel Wright is thrilled to be partnering with The Inn Collection Group on the hire of their first Head of Marketing. The Inn Collection Group is a rapidly expanding, award-winning hospitality company with inns across the North of England, and further afield, with head offices based in Newcastle.
There are numerous new Inn openings on the horizon in 2023 and this is a rare and exciting senior marketing opportunity within a highly successful North East business.
You will lead, develop and nurture the Marketing Team for this fast-moving company, and shape the brand proposition of the group to meet the needs of a diverse collection of inns. You will develop and execute an annual marketing plan to meet the financial goals of the business.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have had multisite marketing experience within a Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing role and be prepared to not only strategise, but roll up your sleeves, and make a huge impact.
You will be part of redefining Inn Collection Group as a brand, alongside your team, both creatively and commercially.
- You will be responsible for full channel integrated marketing plans, spanning brand & campaign, digital, media and PR
- You will feel comfortable developing marketing strategy with a multisite approach, locally and nationally
- Develop a strong understanding of the brand's audience through consumer insight
- Develop and drive the group brand proposition and brand strategy across a diverse collection of inns
- Leading and developing a team with a human first approach
- Management of marketing budget and confidence in reporting ROI
- Whilst this role is strategic and autonomous you must be aware that you will be expected to roll up your sleeves, alongside your team, and feel comfortable doing so
- Asses agency and partner use in order to build current and future relationships in need with business objectives
- Whilst experience working within hospitality would be advantageous, it is not a must have, however exposure, and proven success, leading 360 marketing plans within a multisite business is key.
- You will also feel confident reporting into senior stakeholders and reporting back to board level, whilst also growing and nurturing a team.
- You will be a creative thinker balanced with strong commercial insight
Most importantly you will strive to be apart of a forward thinking, customer focussed North East business where you can really make your mark!