The Nigel Wright Group currently comprises 130+ staff located throughout our European office network in 8 countries. We are Europe’s number one consumer sector & FMCG recruitment agency providing talent search across the UK and Europe. We are also the largest, multi-discipline regional recruitment business specialising in the North of England. Since the beginning over 30 years ago, the Group is proud to be headquartered in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
As an employer we really value our colleagues and offer brilliant benefits including a competitive salary, hybrid working available. 25 days holiday + 1 day per years service up to a maximum of 30 days service, sabbatical after 5 years service, Aviva healthcare, 5% matched pension, city centre location.
The role of the Group Payroll Administrator requires high attention to detail and levels of accuracy, with the ability to focus and follow a process in order to facilitate the payroll administration of the Nigel Wright Group.
This role requires someone to display a curiosity, to find out what we do and why, and a proactive approach in making positive improvements where and when required. The role reports into the Group HR Manager but has strong links with and is supported by the Group HR Advisor, Finance Partner - International & Payroll and the wider accounts team.
Group Payroll Processing:
- Process of UK payroll using Sage 50 payroll system
- Collation of payroll data to present to international payroll providers (via online portals)
- Processing new starters, changes and leavers within the payroll process
- Liaise with international payroll providers – to include checking/confirming provided payrolls
- Download/save payroll documents – distribution of required documentation
- Arrange Salary payments
- Assist with Employee queries
- Deal with payroll related legislation / correspondence
- Running and processing timesheets for internal temporary workers
- Pension Enrolment / amends / removal for all companies / countries
- UK Pension: Monthly payment upload
- Healthcare Enrolment /removal for all companies / countries
- Other benefits administration such as salary sacrifice schemes, travel loans, childcare vouchers etc.
- Annual P11d reporting
- Annual PSA reporting
- Research bonus – confirming and processing discretionary bonus payments
- Control annual holiday balances and maintenance of annual Public Holidays in all territories
- Set up new starters, amend current employees and process leavers via People HR
- Processing holidays, sickness, maternity/paternity or any other leave via People HR
- Performing right to work checks
- Storing documentation appropriately
- Answering employee queries where appropriate
- Auditing to ensure compliance on a regular basis
- We are a values based business and expect all of our employees to deliver on our company values in all tasks.
- Ability to manage time to work to various payroll schedules / strict deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Sound understanding of payroll function & legislation (experience with Sage 50 payroll would be beneficial)
- Customer service orientated
- Team player who can also work independently and on own initiative
- Excellent IT skills. Be able to work at pace using Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Hungry to learn and develop, asks questions in order to fully understand the process & end result
- Strong written, verbal communication skills to liaise with UK and international employees and providers. Minimum Grade 6/B – GCSE Maths and English
This is an excellent opportunity, if you are interested please contact email@example.com