Maintenance Technicians - competitive salary of £45,978 + overtime + benefits.
Nigel Wright is proud to be the recruitment partner to Envision AESC who are the world’s leading battery technology company and lithium-ion battery manufacturer.
Headquartered in Japan, and with manufacturing facilities in the U.K, U.S and Japan, we are currently looking for dynamic, forward thinking individuals with innovative ideas to join them in their Sunderland plant to help deliver our current and future generation L-Ion Batteries into the rapidly expanding EV market place.
Their lithium-ion batteries can be found in more than 430,000 electric vehicles worldwide and have a superior safety record of zero-critical issues. We will continue to build upon these successes and expand into new markets and industries, producing innovative and competitive products and technologies that advance the goal of a zero-carbon emission future.
The Maintenance Technicians will be responsible for -
- Working alongside a team of Maintenance Technicians providing breakdown response and process improvements.
- Adhere to company Health & Safety policies and safe working practices.
- Carry out PPM tasks to schedule.
- Support Company and Department objectives to improve OEE.
- Complete administrative tasks using a Maintenance Management System.
- Undertake training/further learning as required.
- Educated to ONC / HNC in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Ideally you will be time served Electrical or Mechanical Technicians from high volume manufacturing background such as Automotive, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Packaging etc.
- Willing to consider individuals without manufacturing experience.
- Previous experience with fault finding on PLC Controls would be highly desirable.
- You will have a proactive approach to supporting production to maximise efficiency.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of one of the North East's highest profile manufacturing plants as they continue to invest extensively for the future.
If you're a Maintenance Technician, there has never been a better time to join Envision AESC!
Submit an application and we can discuss the role in more detail. Alternatively, drop me an email for more information - email@example.com