Nigel Wright is delighted to be partnering with Mayborn in their search for a Senior Data Platform Developer.
You would be joining the Data team in a fantastic period as they continue to enhance their existing stack and expand their headcount. Working in a customer focused organisation you will support data and analytics transformation/business change projects (as directed by the Data Analytics Manager) such as migration to a Data Warehouse architecture. Other key requirements include:
- Working to data management practises - working with large, unstructured data sets within hybrid environments (Cloud/On-Prem), ETL, data replication, meta data management and data governance.
- Support the Data and Analytics Manager in the documentation, operation, adoption and upkeep of Data associated standard operating procedures and best practises
- Working with the wider business to integrate analytics into processes and workflows
- Support in the documentation of business and systems requirements to the required level of detail and in an appropriate format
This is a brilliant opportunity to immerse yourself into a varied data role for a truly global brand. Key requirements include:
- Strong ability to design, build and manage data pipelines for data structures encompassing data transformation, data models, schemas and metadata
- Proven knowledge of data analysis and business intelligence
- Good experience of various Data Management architectures like Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Data Hub and the supporting processes like Data Integration and Data Governance
- Ability to understand the business requirements of Mayborn and to assist in shaping these into system requirements
- Any exposure to Qlik Data Integration Platform and Alteryx would be beneficial