Hicomply is a forward thinking SaaS solution, focussed on a global B2B market. The software platform gives organisations the tools they need to build their information security management system (ISMS) as well as protect business data. Designed by industry experts and established in the North East, Hicomply are a people-focused business, with a culture of continuous development where they work hard, having fun along the way. Hicomply have ambitious plans to grow the business and be one of the best technology firms to work for in the UK.
They are fast growing private equity backed business and have a leadership team with a proven track record of building great software products and successfully taking products to market.
Hicomply success is driven by technical excellence and underpinned by their passion. You will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for engaging customers and delivering outstanding customer experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join a rapidly growing early stage software company to help shape the customer journey .
The Customer Success Manager will work alongside internal departments to maintain the knowledge base. They will support the development of the Knowledge base, as well as provide a continuous touch point for clients when these move forward, managing the on-going commercial needs of clients and owning key responsibilities within the teams tasked with growing revenue.
The role’s primary objective is customer retention, it’s also accountable for identifying sales opportunities whilst providing an excellent level of customer service.
The role is responsible for consistently delivering against customer retention targets.
• Consistently delivering customer service for Hicomply customer base
• Customer retention is your primary focus
• Providing an excellent level of customer service and focus
• Responsibility for managing key accounts and generating additional business
• Attending conferences and networking events as and when required to support the needs of the business
• Presenting solutions to current and prospective customers
• All employees or agents acting on the Organisation's behalf have a duty to safeguard assets, including locations, hardware, software, systems or information, in their care and to report any suspected breach in security without delay, direct to the Information Security Manager.
You will be a technical and analytical minded individual, that is customer focused. Helping the organisation to onboard new customers , insure the existing customers is in good account health and retaining our customers.
You will be a confident communicator who can liaise effectively with sales and technical teams as well as external clients, asking the right questions to determine requirements and undertaking detailed work to develop a strong understanding of individual client needs.
You will have a proven track record of consistently delivering CMS targets in Saas / Infosec sector. Cyber or Information Security sector experience is a definite plus but not essential as full training will be provided.