Envision AESC is the world’s leading battery technology company and lithium-ion battery manufacturer. Headquartered in Japan, and with manufacturing facilities in the U.K, U.S and Japan, currently looking for dynamic, forward-thinking individuals with innovative ideas to join their Sunderland plant to help deliver current and future generation L-Ion Batteries into the rapidly expanding EV market place.
Their lithium-ion batteries can be found in more than 430,000 electric vehicles worldwide and have a superior safety record of zero-critical issues. Continuing to build upon these successes and expand into new markets and industries, producing innovative and competitive products and technologies that advance the goal of a zero-carbon emission future.
• Working alongside a team of Maintenance Technicians providing breakdown response and process improvements.
• Adhere to company Health & Safety policies and safe working practices.
• Carry out PPM tasks to schedule.
• Support Company and Department objectives to improve OEE.
• Complete administrative tasks using a Maintenance Management System.
• Undertake training/further learning as required.
• Educated to ONC / BTEC OR NVQ Level 3 in electrical or mechanical engineering.
• Ideally you will be time Served Electrical or Mechanical Technicians from high volume background such as Automotive, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Packaging etc.
• Previous experience with fault finding on either PLC Controls, Vision Systems and Robotics would be highly desirable.
• You will have a proactive approach to supporting production to maximise efficiency.
• This role is working on a continental shift pattern.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to move into an exciting sector, with an innovative product and a high-profile organisation that is continuing to invest and expand.