Nigel Wright are delighted to support the Advance Learning Partnership source their new Payroll Manager in a centralised support team. The ALP are a multi-academy trust who manage seven schools in the region. The role will be based at the ALP Head Office Whitworth Park Academy.
Some key features of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the input of the monthly payroll process
- Ensuring information is uploaded in a timely manner to payroll portal
- Responding to employee payroll and pension queries
- Working with outsourced Payroll partner to discuss any discrepancies
- Support payroll tendering process
- Complete leaver paperwork for pensions and liaise with LGPS
Some key characteristics of the successful applicant will be:
- CIPP (or equivalent) qualified, or with significant experience in running payroll
- School or public sector experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to work as part of a team to deadlines
- Track record of showing initiative and working independently
- Excellent communication skills