Nigel Wright are pleased to be partnering with ZENB to recruit the newly created Supply Chain & Operations executive
ZENB is a new startup backed by Mizkan, a major multi-national food company. The subsidiary is well financed with strong R&D resources to leverage new technologies and develop new and innovative food products.
From their Kings Cross office in the heart of London they are creating a leading direct to consumer experience, and they are only just getting started!
ZENB are passionate about reshaping the food system and we are searching for individuals who are equally passionate people to help bring this new brand to life - people who are excited about the future of direct to consumer and online experiences.
If you have big ideas, undeniable enthusiasm and thrive in a collaborative, creative and diverse group, you are in the right place.
The key focus areas for the role will be:
• Demand planning – converting the forecast from E-commerce to a monthly demand plan and sharing with co-manufacturers
• Support the Contract manufacturer with the sourcing of some key/ specific ingredients
• Take control of the procurement and ordering of packaging and ensure uninterrupted supply to Co-manufacturer
• Dealing with warehouse day to day queries and build the relationship with the 3PL partner
• Manage the transfer over to ‘real time’ picking and order management
• Look for ways to improve efficiencies within the fulfilment aspect of the role, from a cost saving but also a sustainability and environmental impact standpoint
• Become involved in the launch of new products
The UK Team are highly motivated, and are passionate about the brand, they are inquisitive, driven and pride themselves on positive collaboration.
Whilst the team is based in London, candidates who can spend 1 or 2 days a week in the office, with the rest of the week working from home will be considered.
All 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Nigel Wright