We are thrilled to be supporting one of our most valued clients in their search for a Logistics Contract Manager to manage their busy distribution operation.
This is an exciting and challenging role within a business which is experiencing growth and expansion, some of the key focus areas's will be:
• Responsible for translating the global strategy into a plan for the warehouse and logistics operations and to achieve targeted key performance indicators in line with business objectives and budgets.
• Lead, direct and develop contracts with Warehouse and Logistics Operations to deliver the best service standards.
• Responsible for supervising subcontracted logistic activities to respect the service level and conditions agreed in the contract.
The successful candidate will display the following skills & attributes:
• Solid experience in managing In house and/or 3PL warehouse & logistics operations
• Effective communication and influencing skills
• People focused leadership style
• Able to build strong working relationships internally, cross functionally and externally.
• Supports change in transitioning the new approach and ways of working for Fentimans. Brand champion.
• Customer centric, with exceptional communications skills in all areas.