I am delighted to be recruiting for a self starting Junior Account Executive to work within a fast moving, dynamic and growing manufacturing business, located in North Yorkshire. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic business offering prospects to progress a career in a manufacturing environment.
Working within the customer account management function you will be supporting the day-to-day management of customers, whilst liaising with internal and external stakeholders (suppliers).
The ideal candidate will be a graduate who is looking to build a successful career, as a result it is essential you have excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Supporting the administrative tasks associated with the implementation of new and existing customers
- Data input into the MRP software and maintaining internal information
- Filing, photocopying and general office administrative tasks
- Providing regular reports
- Build good work relationships with suppliers and other cross functional team members
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to support administrative tasks to ensure we are delivering on target and to plan
- Monitor competitor activity
- Account development and building relationships
- Good communicator both in person and on the telephone, may need to provide reception cover as and when required
- This role will be office based, however you may need to occasionally take a call out of hours or on a weekend
The ideal candidate will be hands-on, organised, highly motivated and a self-starter who is comfortable working with limited supervision and the ability to work under pressure. The need for flexibility and the ability to adapt to change is imperative within this role. The role of Junior Account Executive requires good business knowledge combined with a high level of integrity, a clear understanding of a planning function and ability to deal with complex details in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience in supply planning or graduate
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong people and communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and of responsibility
- Must be a team player and demonstrate successful experience working in a cross functional international team environment
- Perform well under pressure
- Must have strong maths skills
- Must have strong understanding of MRP
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills
- SAP experience is desirable