Hive is a B2B SaaS proposition operating within the Work Tech Space.
We’ve developed an “employee voice” platform that is used by mid-sized organisations to mobilise the collective intelligence of their workforces so that HR, leadership and management can use that collective intel to make timely, data driven decisions - about almost anything.
Here’s a bit about us:
The Work Tech space is one of the fastest growing sectors in tech right now. Our innovative platform connects employers and employees by gathering workforce feedback and insights through our four feedback channels:
- Hive Surveying with flexible question sets
- Hive Open Door for always-on listening
- Hive Messenger to engage in two-way conversations
- Hive Fives to cultivate coworker recognition.
With these channels, we’re able to focus on real-time, continuous listening—an approach that is now used by some of the most forward-thinking organisations out there, like Apple, Amazon and Google.
But to really excel, organisations also need the expertise to strategically and culturally embed what is essentially a new approach to employee voice, and understand the data they gather. Which is where our Customer Success and Professional Services team comes in.
Our employee voice platform, coupled with our occupational psychology know-how, provides a unique and tailored approach to organisations who want to fundamentally change their culture.
We’re hiring a Customer Success Director
We’re after someone who has the skills and know how to set and execute a strategy that supports the service offering delivered to our customers. That person will have accountability for:
- our professional services
- product and service adoption
- managing customer relationships
- supporting the Sales and Marketing teams to upsell and cross-sell the renewals processes.
This is a great opportunity to join a daring, dynamic, fun-loving team that is changing the way thousands of people experience work.
Where can you make a huge difference?
You’ll play a lead role in shaping, evolving and ultimately scaling Hive’s Customer Success offering, as well as having an eagle eye on the customer journey and retention of all our customers. You’ll be focused on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience and driving growth through gross renewals and net retention improvements. On top of that, you’ll always be on the lookout for ways to optimise our customers’ experience through our culture of continuous improvement.
Your leadership of our professional services arm of the business will be critical to our service offering, sharpening and enhancing how we deliver support to customers by making sure our partnership model is on point. But you’ll also get the opportunity to:
- collaborate with our Product team to help shape the evolution of the Hive platform
- develop working strategies and translate them into initiatives for your team
- attend a wide range of conferences and events to showcase your expertise in this area of thought leadership.
So, what are we looking for?
- A strong leader who has proven experience in driving first-class customer outcomes through product adoption and customer experience.
- The ability to influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Someone who leads from the front, inspires others and will thrive in a fast-paced SaaS business with many talented individuals to keep you on your toes.
- You may have a background in occupational psychology (this will definitely give you the edge when working alongside our occupational psychologists, but is not essential).
- Experience of defining and optimising the customer lifecycle through engagement programmes and initiatives based on customer segmentation.
- The ability to build and lead a high-performing team and work closely as part of the senior leadership to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e. opportunities and risks).
- You will be inspirational in leading your team providing support and guidance when managing multiple projects for different clients at any one time, working at pace to consistently deliver the high-quality work that we pride ourselves upon.
- You’ll also need to be prepared to travel to some cool (and some not-so-cool) places to work with customers and maybe attend some events. A driving licence isn’t necessary, but a passport is.
Benefits and culture
You’ll also need to be prepared to travel to some cool (and some not-so-cool) places to work with customers and maybe attend some events. A driving licence isn’t necessary, but a passport is.
Above all, we believe in inclusivity; no matter who you are, you’ll be welcomed with open arms and valued for what you bring to Hive. Our culture is the heartbeat of our business, but it changes with every new face. It’s our people who define us as an organisation and make Hive what it is.
Which is why we offer:
- A competitive salary and share options
- An informal work environment
- Regular social events
- 26 days holiday as a minimum with the option of another 6 days
- Flexible working and flexitime
- The opportunity to be part of something that makes people’s working lives better.
Nigel Wright has been retained by Hive and as such, all direct and third-party applications will be submitted to the managing agent for review. A full job description is available.