We are excited to be searching for an Internal Recruiter to join our Teesside based client. The organisation is currently going through a massive period of growth and is thriving at an immense pace making them without doubt the employer of choice in their field and location. An innovative and fun place to work with a company who really look after their people.
We are seeking an individual who can help build innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing and selection. Key elements of the role include
- Managing full recruitment campaigns from briefing to attraction/sourcing, selection to offer
- Guiding hiring managers around best practice recruitment ensuring the recruitment process is accessible and inclusive
- Owning the candidate experience, reflecting how well people are looked after.
- Managing the recruitment mailbox and build a job alerts programme
- Ensuring all data entered into our Applicant Tracking System (People HR) is correct and up-to-date
- Help build the Early Careers Programme
- Collating data for regular recruitment metric reporting
- Liaising with dedicated agency partners
- Be a community ambassador by engaging with schools, third sector, higher education and charitable events
- Assisting our People team with ad hoc administrative requests if needed
- Organising future open days
- Undertaking direct sourcing training
- Assisting with employer branding projects and content
A background in inhouse or agency recruitment is a must as is exposure to recruiting and direct sourcing technical talent. Excellent communication skills with a keen eye for detail and the drive to keep on learning are attributes we look for. An interest in the world of tech and gaming is advantageous.