Our client Twinings Ovaltine are embarking on a huge program of global business transformation enabled by the implementation of a new global technology solution. The delivery and embedding of this technology across their business will change the way they work forever, enabling greater data insight, simplification of processes and ways of working and creating greater collaboration across the business.
Global Process Owners (GPOs) will play a critical role in the successful implementation of our client’s new global ERP system and its ongoing contribution to business performance and transformation.
The GPO will oversee the design, implementation and execution of each business process affected by the Program and will be required to understand the integration between their own process areas and other connected dependencies and functional areas. To be successful in the role you will need to challenge and influence at all levels.
This role presents a great opportunity to be part of a global transformation journey. It will offer exposure across their global business and will provide opportunity for growth and development.
The Planning GPO will deliver on the key strategic and business objectives that form part of Program through:
• Oversee the design and implementation of the end-to-end planning process across Twinings Ovaltine as part of program and ensure that interdependencies with other processes/functions are fully understood.
• Understand “pain points” that different parts of the business are experiencing with the process and find creative solutions to these.
• Challenge the business on the status quo and existing ways of working within their processes to ensure there are truly leveraging the potential of the system to deliver better more simplified processes.
• Review process design decisions and address implementation issues and questions about project scope.
• Identify the steps and activities required to deliver the process design ensuring an understanding of the key processes.
• Define the delivery model in relation to skills, execution and ownership.
• Ensure effective policies and controls are in place to mitigate risk.
• Develop and implement KPI’s to monitor the processes efficiency.
• Assist in the identification of platforms and technology. What hardware, software, and other tools will be needed to execute the process?
• Ensure that defined data standards, tools and methods are used to support data migration activities.
• Identify improvement opportunities and see these through to fruition.
• Design a desired future state aligned with a newly envisioned operating model.
• Escalate strategic, cross-GPO issues as needed to the transformation programme’s leadership team.
• Champion the transformation programme throughout the organisation and across initiatives that are in-flight at the same time.
• Leverage working relationships within the programme and across business functions.
• Develop communication network with Local Business Process Owners.
• Support the OCM (organisational change management) function to identify key change issues or ‘pain points’ that we can proactively manage to ensure a smooth transition and buy-in to the program.
• Responsible for working with the Change team to ensure training design, content and roll out in their areas of expertise is delivered in a comprehensive and innovative way.
• Ensure the solution is adopted effectively within each Business Unit, thus maximising the business benefit.
• Maintain and govern the assigned E2E process after the IT transformation has been implemented.
The position will involve international travel and some flexibility in working hours aligned with a global program.
• Deep understanding of best practice planning processes, systems and capabilities.
• Proven track record in designing & delivering change / business process improvements.
• Deep understanding of end-to-end planning processes in an international FMCG organisation.
• Experience of working with senior leadership teams and able to influence at all levels and cross functionally.
• Thrives in challenging the status quo & delivering results.
• Experience of leading and managing diverse international teams.
• Implemented new ERP systems (desirable).
• Ability to work in a fast-changing environment & good at dealing with ambiguity.
• Strong presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
• A Business Partner approach to ways of working, finds mutual wins.
• Highly credible with strong business acumen
• Flexibility to travel internationally.
Twinings Ovaltine is collaborating with Nigel Wright Group for this recruitment. We look forward to your application with an updated CV. If you have any questions about the role or would like a confidential discussion, please contact email@example.com
Please also note that the applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.