Nigel Wright is delighted to be working with a highly successful and rapidly expanding global manufacturer, with multiple sites in the UK. They are recruiting a Continuous Improvement Co-ordinator to join their site in the North East.
You will be involved in a variety of continuous improvement projects across site, including –
• Reducing change over time across site
• Increasing throughput of production lines
• Reduction of adverse costs associated with customers
• Improving 5S and Lean Manufacturing processes
• Engaging with people and training them in new ways of working whilst also creating new SOP's
• Liaising with all managers across site to make improvements
• Communicating frequently with all employees, to understand areas of improvement and any issues on site
• Identify machine issues current and outstanding that may restrict performance and root cause the relevant issues
This is an excellent opportunity for a Continuous Improvement professional to gain experience in an autonomous role, with an organisation which has experienced significant investment and growth within recent years.
You will be highly self-motivated and proactive, with effective communications skills to engage with many people across site.
You will have experience in a dedicated Continuous Improvement role.
This is a varied role which will give you the opportunity to make improvements across multiple areas.