We are delighted to be working with a valued cloud managed services provider as they look to bring on board an ambitious 2nd line engineer. Our client specialises in the implementation and management of Azure and Office 365 for clients.
This role requires the support of an ambitious 2nd line engineer, the responsibilities for the role will be:
- Perform onboarding of new customers to our client’s standard configuration of Office 365, Intune/Endpoint Manager and Azure Virtual Desktop solutions
- Deal with escalations from the first line team
- Work with the managed services team leader to manage RMM tool which will perform monitoring of servers, desktops, and network devices. This tool will perform automation and patching also.
- Create knowledge articles on troubleshooting to aid in more efficient troubleshooting from our first line engineers
- Be on call 1 in 3 weeks for critical incidents only (we typically have one call or less a week)
- Windows Server troubleshooting
- Active Directory experience
- Network Setup & Troubleshooting
- Experience administering Office 365 / Intune at a second line level
- The role will involve dealing with customers directly so the ability to engage with people is necessary for the role
- As a small but growing company it is important the successful candidate is ambitious. Progression from 2nd line is to become an implementations consultant that would specialise in the design and implementation of Office 365, Enterprise Mobility Suite, Teams & Microsoft Azure.