International technology business is looking to recruit a Quality / Continuous Improvement Lead to play a key role in the company's continuing expansion.
In this new role, you will be responsible for educating and empowering business unit owners to own and deliver on the business’s quality requirements. This will be involve:
- Identifying and clearly communicating the company's quality objectives, systems, requirements and customer expectations
- Providing support in developing and assessing key quality metrics that drive desired business outcomes.
- Working with teams to identify potential improvements to meet or exceed customer quality expectations
With a continuous improvement ethos, you will:
- Carry out value stream analysis on cross cutting processes and present solution proposals to senior management.
- Surface and escalate key quality information trends to The Executive Team
- Own and further develop the company's Quality Management System (QMS) to support continually meeting or exceeding customer requirements and expectations, ensuring these are aligned to ISO 9001:2015.
- Support internal and external auditing of the QMS, including;
- Preparing stakeholders and process owners for audit activities
- Coordinating and leading the audit response
- Coordinating the response for reported non conformities and observations
- Manage the Risk Register for Quality
- Audit and Assessment of 3rd Party Suppliers
You will be an experienced Quality or Continuous Improvement professional who has operated within a complex environment. As a strong Critical Thinker, and able to challenge “that’s how we do things” mentality, you will have significant experience in both applying Continuous Improvement / Root Cause Analysis / Retrospective methodology as well as Agile / Lean Methodologies.
You will be a self starter able to establish, prioritise and manage outcomes needed to deliver a quality strategy. In addition you will:
- Be a strong systems thinker, able to grasp and distill unfamiliar domain knowledge into common patterns
- Possess excellent communication, facilitation and negotiation skills, being able to articulate complex topics clearly and simply and align multiple stakeholders towards common outcomes.
Experience within a technology business would be beneficial with any experience in implementing or maintaining ISO 9001:2015 compliance ideally being sought.