Our client is a high achieving fast growing technology company. On the back of new transformational contract wins, the business is establishing a strongly Cloud focused Technical Support team which will instrumental in creating the target operating model to support and maintain live cloud operations (infrastructure, systems and applications) within mainly AWS and Azure.
As an experienced Cloud practitioner, you will have experience of building and maintaining live cloud operations that are scalable, resilient, and highly available within public cloud such as AWS or Azure. Specifically you will be experienced with the architecture, implementation and troubleshooting of both complex converged and core network technologies and infrastructure environments. You will also have experience in:
- Creating and managing cloud-based networking services such as VPCs, Security Groups, NACL’s and IAM roles.
- Administering, operating, updating, and securing Linux and/or Windows operating systems.
- Modifying and maintaining Infrastructure as Code and using build provisioning tools such as Terraform, Packer, Team City, Jenkins etc.
- Using configuration management and application deployment tools such as Puppet or Ansible as well as scripting languages like BASH, Perl or Python.
- Using logging and monitoring systems such as Elasticsearch, Sumo, New Relic etc.
- Using containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Gitlab, Kafka, AKS etc.)
In addition you will be able to demonstrate that you can:
- Ensure the right data is ingested efficiently, aggregated correctly to solve incidents and problems or to give the insight in an efficient and performant fashion.
- Identify bottlenecks and improvements to existing automation and configuration setups.
- Design and build new solutions as requirements.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of developing public cloud infrastructure from scratch, working with cutting technologies where you will support national critical infrastructure projects.