The Marketing Manager will manage and implement the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and ensure the marketing strategy, marketing campaigns, marketing materials and activities are all aligned to the company vision.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic & conversion
- Execute both traditional and innovative marketing strategies and demonstrate good ROI.
- Management and control of department budget
- Working closely with design agencies to develop promotional material, website content, advertisements, and other marketing related projects
- Co-ordinate the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with the marketing plans.
- Work closely with the Sales teams to ensure that all campaigns are aligned to overall strategy, corporate brand/product and services positioning and messages
- Be responsible for the management of marketing databases, and for delivering regular and effective on and offline activity
- Copywriting across all marketing collateral to reflect the brand and tone of voice.
- Tracking all marketing and sales data.
- Supports and promotes the creative department of promotional materials
- Communicates and negotiates with various media types, industry partners and advertising/marketing agencies.
- Coordination and management of company communication’s
- Preparation and delivery of trade shows and exhibitions