Nigel Wright is recruiting for a Marketing Content Executive to join a highly successful wholesale & retailer in Durham. The company are globally well established and a credible brand name within the sector they operate in.
With state of the art offices, complete with gym and other amenities, you will be based within a lively, fast paced business with a wide reach across the industry.
The Marketing Content Executive is responsible for supporting online and offline marketing communications across the business to help the marketing team develop and present a consistent voice to the marketplace.
You will be a versatile content creator and very strong copywriter, you will collaborate with stakeholders across the business to deliver content solutions that attract, engage and activate audiences.
• Working with the team to create content-based marketing campaigns that increase / maintain awareness, interest, desire and uptake of products and services
• Planning, developing and copywriting content in all formats including press releases, opinion pieces, case studies, brochures, web pages, blog articles, newsletters, social media
• Generating content angles via media listening, research, attendance at events, relationship building with key industry opinion leaders and internal stakeholders
• Maximise visibility and reach of content assets through use of owned channels
• Tracking, measuring and analysing all communications activity in order to optimise and inform future activity
• Excellent and demonstrable copywriting and editing skills across a variety of mediums (web, email, social media, print, video etc.). Experience of writing content for online is essential
• A strong communicator and team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
• A passion for storytelling and an ability to tailor content for different audience types as well as an understanding of different content types
• Demonstrable success in conceiving and implementing engaging content and managing this across various channels