We are pleased to be supporting and established, successful business based in the North East in the search for a Customer Logistics Planner.
Reporting to the Planning Manager the key responsibilities for this role are:
- Direct liaison with clients, third parties and internal departments for the safe movement of product.
- Planning movement of product both efficiently for the client but also in the best interests of the operation.
- Managing inventory accurately inline with Business Standards and HMRC legislation.
- Ensuring product availability at all times for customers
- Taking responsibility for producing accurate documentation for imports and exports of product.
- Maintain relationships with external parties and outside agencies.
As well as a proactive approach to problem solving and an ability to perform in a fast paced deadline driven environment, the successful candidate will also possess the following skills and attributes:
- A strong attention to detail, ability to produce quality work under pressure
- Planning experience in a fast-paced environment
- Natural affinity for numbers and management of stocks
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Flexibility regarding working pattern and on call rota
- A good knowledge of SAP and use of other ERP systems.
- A good service approach both externally and internally to clients