Founded in 2013 by Peter Joynson and Justin Short, Synergi continue to go from strength to strength. Their original aim of creating that next generation "born in the cloud" technology partner that provide independent digital solutions is certainly something that they are proud of achieving.
Over this challenging year for many of their clients, Synergi's ability to help them improve productivity, efficiency, security and insight has helped them grow their business offering.
We are delighted to partner with Synergi as they continue to add additional team members across the consultancy which will enable them to continue to provide the service their clients have come to expect. With their long term commitment to develop all of their people from graduates to consultants, there has never been a better time to join.
As a SharePoint Consultant you will be passionate about cloud technology and have proven experience of technical project delivery as part of a team. You will contribute to the technical delivery of our projects as part of a project team, led by a solution architect/senior consultant within your practice focus areas, working both externally with customers and internally with business development and project management teams to ensure customer satisfaction. You will assist with engaging in your practice area, supporting our pre-sales and marketing activities, whilst also with the and mentoring junior consultants and graduates within your team.
- Your primary role is to be the technical consultant for project delivery, working as part of a project team or individually, both onsite and remotely on clients’ premises.
- As part of the project team, you will liaise with business and technical audiences
- You will assist the operations teams with building project plans and developing test plans as well as ensuring that relevant project documentation is completed.
- Depending on the project and team engagement, you will assist with the full solution delivery lifecycle from design, build and configuration, to testing, training, adoption and handover.
- You will be expected to define and deliver user training and workshops to support successful adoption.
- Working with our business development team, you will assist with building and delivering technical pre-sales demonstrations as well as building project scope and design.
- Assist the team with marketing events and seminars with presentations and technical demonstrations where required.
- Synergi places a lot of emphasis on developing skills and you will be given the opportunity to attend events, user groups and actively participate in online communities to extend your technical profile.
- You will be assigned clear learning paths for your practice areas and will contribute to attaining the relevant Microsoft certifications, aligned with our partner gold and silver competencies.
You will have proven experience of technical project delivery in Microsoft SharePoint Online projects with detailed experience in collaboration and automation solutions. You will demonstrate strong communication skills and customer-facing experience to support leading technical delivery. In addition you will have experience of:
- Delivering and managing technical project communications and all aspects of the delivery lifecycle including specification, design, build and technical documentation.
- Intranet design, build and deployment (SharePoint Hub/Communication sites), Microsoft Teams, collaboration and communication solutions and an understanding of SharePoint Modern Framework
Beneficial experience, skills and background for the role:
- Microsoft Power Platform and/or Nintex Workflow platform for process automation
- Business Intelligence, Azure data services, PowerBI