We are thrilled to be supporting a forward thinking group that help businesses solve construction challenges. The company has grown significantly and is comprised of four separate businesses of award winning architects and software technology that allows them to be front runners, both domestically and internationally, within the build industry.
The group have an excellent culture, with the founders at the helm.
Based in Newcastle with remote working available
The group are looking to grow brand awareness and increase sales of a successful & established online platform that provides one of the largest BIM portfolios, creating connections between specifiers and manufactures.
The are looking for a Sales Development Representative to generate quality lead appointments for their technical team and help drive growth of the portfolio from new prospects. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Moving leads from MQLs to SQLs through cold calls, emails and campaigns with the marketing team
- Qualifying and closing sales appointments with potential customers for our Sales team
- Qualifying and following up on inbound inquiries
- Performing research on accounts, prospects and identifying key opportunities
- Experience of inside sales development
- Ideally have experience of software sales, though this is not a prerequisite
- Knowledge of the sales process and familiarity with a CRM system
- A high level of comfort interacting with potential clients on the telephone and over email
Please post to Reed and Jobsite