Fast growing technology business is looking to recruit an experienced Network Engineer
Working for this fast growing company in this new role, the Network Engineer will support both the customers' networking as well as the company's own private and Azure datacentres.
Specifically the person's responsibilities will include:
- Network support for data centre infrastructure & customer infrastructure, supporting VPN’s, WAN and LAN Networking
- Monitoring, managing and troubleshooting on network devices including switches, routers and firewalls
- Working on traditional networks (routing/switching/security) plus Microsoft Azure
- Support Microsoft Azure infrastructure including monitoring, management & security groups
- Network monitoring using SNMP based systems
- Network related project work
- Working closely with the infrastructure team to assist with vulnerability assessment tools & penetration tests
- Support for SD-WAN solutions
- Handling all levels of network support
- Support the Solutions Architecture Team in a pre-sales capacity
With a minimum of three years of commercial experience with networking, you will be at least CCNA qualified and be well versed with TCP/IP/DNS / VPNs / Routing Protocols / WAN / LAN etc. This is an exciting opportunity that offer a broad role working at all levels of support of customer networks to assisting with high level designs in the presales team.