An international software house is looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Service Desk Duty Manager to join their Service Delivery team, working on a mix of early and late day shifts.
Managing, leading and supporting a small team, you will:
- Ensure major and significant incidents are resolved within agreed Service Levels (SLA)
- Lead and manage incidents to resolution
- Support significant incident triage ensuring the correct priorities are set and the appropriate response coordinated
- Be responsible for ensuring effective post incident review takes place and outcome communicated
- Support and manage 3rd party supplier governance and relationship management processes
- Be responsible for timely delivery of quality of Incident Management information for Management reporting and driving ongoing incident updates and awareness
- Support Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) processes
- Support for ensuring all accountable systems are adequately documented, licenced and regularly peer reviewed
- Support Technology Disaster Recovery process and plan
- Implement agreed revisions, or design new processes as required.
- Manage customer escalations, relating to in-life services, ensuring timely and accurate communication to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Resource planning and scheduling
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and get the best out of people
You will be a proven people manager with experience of working within an ITIL environment. Aptitude and attitude is everything for this role, and only those with a real passion to deliver a world class service need apply. This is not a hands on technical role, but a technical understanding of cloud based technologies would be an advantage.