Lynemouth Power Station in Ashington is part of the EPUKI Group and is the flagship renewable site for the Group. Owned by the Czech based EPH Group, the plant operates as one of 40 companies operating in the areas of electricity and heat production. The Group is a highly knowledgeable and committed power sector investor who have the potential to expand their investments in the UK further.
They are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to work as part of the EPUKI HR team and support the Lynmouth leadership team. This is a fantastic opportunity to integrate the site into the EPUKI people strategy, collaborating more effectively and driving efficiencies.
Reporting into the Head of HR Operations, the Senior HR Business Partner will work closely with the Lynemouth Power leadership team to develop a modern and commercial HR service, aligned with the EPUKI people strategy.
Key areas of focus include;
The role will be based at the site in Lynemouth
- Develop strong relationships with the leadership team, trusted partner to the MD
- Root & branch review of the existing HR offering to understand the key priorities
- Deliver the future EPUKI people strategy to focus on culture, capability and commerciality in line with the organisations values
- Workforce planning for the site, ensuring sufficient contingency in place to mitigate risk
- Develop management capability across the site to drive high performance and develop talent
- Harmonisation of HR processes and policies with EPUKI, identifying best practice
- Work with the wider EPUKI HR team on the 5 key HR workstreams
- Systems integration
- People & performance
- Employee relations
- Building relationships with Trade Unions
To be considered for this role, candidates must be educated to degree level alongside CIPD qualification (or equivalent). You must also be able to demonstrate;
- Strong track record of delivery in a challenging and commercial environment
- Intelligent, fast thinking and adaptable
- Experience of navigating complex ER/IR situations in a unionised environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good mix of strategic and hands on experience, able to flex between the two styles of working
- Understanding wider commercial objectives importance of working closely with the wider EPUKI HR team
- Able to challenge and influence the leadership team through knowledge, experience and evidence
- Analytical mind set, commercial understanding and ability to make data based decisions
- Results driven and good track record of achievements
For more information about this role, please contact Sue by email or apply online. Please note we are all working from home during the COVID19 pandemic.