In October 2016, Nestlé and R&R successfully launched a new, joint-venture brand in the ice-cream, frozen food and chilled dairy sector; Froneri. Froneri combines Nestlé and R&R’s ice-cream activities in Europe, the Middle East (excluding Israel), Argentina, Australia, Brazil, the Philippines and South Africa. It also incorporates Nestlé’s European frozen food business (excluding pizza and retail frozen food in Italy), as well as its chilled dairy business in the Philippines. Froneri is the second-largest manufacturer of ice cream in Europe and the third-largest worldwide.
A key team player within the marketing team in Froneri, in this fast-paced environment you will support the management of the Mondelez brands in ice cream locally as well as support the UK Froneri brand team on monthly reporting, admirative tasks and projects as required. You will support the delivery of the one-year marketing plan, across multiple channels. This role will be varied and offer opportunities for development.
- Support in delivering the one year brand plans to achieve budget sales & margin in all selling channels for take home and out of home.
- Oversee packaging projects including managing critical paths, briefing and managing design agency, repro agency and printers.
- Attendance at first packaging print runs as required by the brand team to ensure print quality is correct vs approved proofs.
- Supporting the brand team during brand plans with planning of brand plans event, scheduling, sending and prepping samples, assisting with PowerPoint slides and branded merchandise.
- Manage and update the Froneri UK local websites – keep up to date by working with Country Marketing manager and brand managers.
- Produce & report weekly and monthly brand financial KPIs to present at key internal meetings & drive any required actions
- Champion product quality through ongoing benchmarking panels with NPD & quality teams
- Budget management support including raising PO’s and updating the budget trackers for the brand team.
- Merchandising and listings support Responsibility for co-ordinating product and packaging sample requests to send internally & externally.
- Support with weekly store audits, providing accurate intelligence from the field to feedback to the sales & marketing functions. As and when required gather information on new products and coordinate new product taste panels & reviews.
- Fully participate as a core member in the sales and marketing team to deliver business targets, providing new insights and opportunities in both brand development and process management.
- Maintaining Movenpick brand and acting as key brand contact for the UK market, Manage General brand queries, update packaging and raise brand filters as required.