We are excited to be working with a innovate Bio-Technology business, working to enhance the molecular diagnostic work-flow, enabling delivery of rapid actionable answers to complex clinical questions at a price point accessible to both high and low resource settings.
The Company’s is working to develop a simple-to-use, affordable, portable sample to answer molecular diagnostic device. With its laboratory quality testing and cost-effective disposable, the device will bring the power of precision medicine to health professionals throughout the world, regardless of location or budget.
The company is developing further diagnostic platforms that can be used as standalone devices or integrated into diagnostic workflows.
The IT Engineer is responsible for helping to develop and maintain IT and computer systems by identifying potential improvements and implementing IT infrastructure, solutions, policies, and procedures. The IT Engineer will assist the IT Manager with day to day management of IT infrastructure and ensure hardware and software issues are resolved promptly and measures put in place to minimise reoccurrence. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in configuring, testing, and monitoring desktop, software, application, and servers (Active Directory, Windows Server, Linux, and Office 365) and working with both technical and non-technical users.
Performing a combination, but not necessarily all, of the following duties:
• Support IT systems design, installation and maintain internal communications systems.
• Fix hardware, software and networking issues according to specification.
• Maintain and administer IT policies and processes
• Help to provide user training to new and existing staff
• Respond to general IT requests such as setting up workstations.
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems