Fentimans Ltd is a privately-owned premium drinks business based in Hexham, Northumberland. They produce a range of botanically brewed soft beverages and mixers that have a reputation for taste and quality and have made great progress in recent years, building a solid position in the UK premium drinks market. In addition to the UK, they have a rapidly growing international business, serving consumers in 75 countries worldwide.
There is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced Inventory manager to join their dynamic Supply Chain team, based at their head office in Hexham.
• Overseas and drive all initiatives related to inventory transactions, management and inventory control.
• The purpose of the Inventory Manager role is to ensure that the Fentimans inventories are accurate to maximise On-time and In-full deliveries.
• Minimise cost and maximise efficiency by ensuring inventory records match the reality and ensuring the end to end process runs at an optimum level by taking ownership of inventory control and audit process.
• To ensure right stock is at the right location at the right time
The successful candidate will display the following skills and attributes:
• Experience in inventory management within a fast paced environment, Food and Drink ideal, FMCG desirable
• Ideally they will have had exposure to a wider supply chain role to understand the impact effective inventory management can have on supply chain efficiency and cost control
• Highly numerate, detail oriented and able to manage system data and audit system to ensure accurate inventory figures
• Proactive approach with ability to take initiative and implement improvements
• A confident communicator, able to build relationships effectively, particularly with the 3rd party partner
• This is a newly created role so there is scope for the successful candidate to make it their own