Nigel Wright's Supply Chain and Procurement Division are working closely with a global manufacturer to recruit an Import/ Export Coordinator upon an initial fixed term contract of up to 6 months.
Providing supplementary support in the Customs & Compliance Team this candidate will be supporting with the day to day admin tasks that come into this team such as;
- Data analysis for HMRC records,
- Research and monitor import/export laws and regulations
- Gather and process all necessary documentation for Import/export transactions,
- Auditing files and managing all documentation
- Dealing with queries & customs issues.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable advanced Excel skills, basic data input is not sufficient
- Proactive approach
- Experience in a similar role within an international company
- Analytical ability as this is a very data heavy role
- Great attention to detail as data will be used/scrutinized by HMRC
This role will be 100% home working until Jan 2021