Our client is an established international manufacturing business with a key location based in County Durham. They are looking to recruit a HR Assistant to join the team and support with a wide range of HR generalist activity. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who have a minimum of 1 years HR experience and are aspiring to develop their career.
Working as part of a highly experienced and professional HR team, this role will be a great development opportunity for someone who is prepared to take on additional responsibility and can learn quickly.
Supporting the HR Business Partners, the HR Assistant will be the first point of contact for colleagues based locally as well as colleagues based in various locations across the UK.
Key elements of the role include;
This role will be based onsite in County Durham as well as some working form home initially.
- Building relationships with colleagues over the phone and in person
- First point of contact for colleagues across the organisation
- Supporting issues around absence, health and wellbeing
- Supporting on ER issues
- Recruitment activities including coordination , interviewing and onboarding
- Administrative support for the HR Business Partners
- Supporting the wider HR team with any project work
- Supporting safe return to the office during the COVID19 pandemic
My client is looking for an experienced HR Assistant with a minimum of 12 month experience gained in a busy and fast paced HR team. Skills and experience required include;
- CIPD level 3 qualification or HR degree would be preferred.
- Candidates need to be comfortable in building relationships and providing advice to colleagues over the phone as well as in person.
- Strong administration and coordination skills are essential.
- You will enjoy working as part of a busy team and must be able to demonstrate your enthusiasm to support team members.
- You will have a confident and outgoing personality and be willing to take on additional responsibility to support the team which will enable your own personal development.
- You will be quick to learn and excited about the opportunity to develop in a global manufacturing organisation.
For more information about this role, please contact Jade by email or apply online. Please note we are all working from home during the COVID19 pandemic.