A newly created position, the objective of the role is to manage all activities in relation to Compliance, SHE Departments and coordinate all activities across all Operations.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are;
- Develop and communicate standards, guidance and performance measures to support the clients safety and environmental strategy across all Production sites.
- Responsible for the implementation of Safety, Health and Environmental requirements across all sites.
- Manage Compliance and SHE teams on a daily basis, ensuring that they have all the required resources to perform their tasks.
- Lead and coordinate all activities around Complaints Procedures, internal and external.
- Coordinate regular 5S audits and improvement plan along with Departmental Managers
- Responsible for appropriate certification for all sites.