New job opportunity for a graduate to work for a large manufacturing business in North Yorkshire present in 20 markets globally and still growing. This role will work in the Group Systems team, managing the Finance system, performing regular integrity checks to ensure information is accurate for the Group.
Day to day duties will include:
- Performing integrity analysis in the ERP system and assisting in resolving issues.
- Performing monthly stock reconciliations for the Group.
- Maintaining the Finance master data in ERP (Chart of accounts, non-stock items, accounting instructions) in line with the Finance manual.
- Providing service desk support for the Group.
To apply you must hold a degree or college equivalent experience in finance, accounting or business administration or have equivalent industry experience.
You will also possess:
This is a fantastic time for someone new to join the business and be part of the growth journey.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills and excel skills
- Analytical mindset
- Be conscientious and have a good eye for detail
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be a Team player