Our drinks on every table. That's the Refresco vision. We're thirsty for more and growing fast which is why we recently invested, £1.25 billion in expanding our global manufacturing footprint making us the largest independent bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices in the world. We currently produce 12 billion litres from 59 manufacturing plants in 12 countries and we're only just getting started...
Our UK Business Unit has six manufacturing plants providing a great place to work for 1800 employees producing private label soft drinks and fruit juices for all the leading retailers including Tesco, ASDA, Morrison's, Sainsburys, ALDI and Lidl. We also manufacture for branded customers such as Innocent, Ocean Spray, Weetabix, Del Monte and Um Bongo. Whether it's packed in Cartons, PET, Aseptic PET or Cans, we ensure that our products are not only manufactured to the highest quality standards but they get where they need to be, when they need to get there to meet the needs of our high profile customers
Our people are entrepreneurial, agile, passionate, excellent and responsible. Our values are at the heart of everything we do, sharing a common culture we can automatically connect and focus together in the right way … together we are a winning team.
Our ambition and our drive to continually improve is what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re solutions based. We’re innovative. We seek out new challenges and conquer them. This is our company ethos, but it’s our people’s too: Refresco is at the cutting edge of a fast moving industry because we have passionate people pushing the boundaries of what’s best.
So stop and think: how would you put our drinks on every table?
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Planning, this role will be responsible for Refresco’s operational performance for all contract manufacturing customers, as well as for developing future co-packing supply chain opportunities and the effective on-boarding of all new co-manufacturing customers. Through the development of a collaborative relationship with key customers, you will understand their supply initiatives and how Refresco can help deliver a competitive point of difference.
Supply chain communication is key and one of the main tasks of the role is to ensure this communication is aligned internally, to drive a focused, agreed and consistent message to customers. Some of the additional key responsibilities of the role are:
• Support the Contract Packing Commercial team in coordinating all planning/operations activities relating to the specified contract packing customers
• Provide a dedicated customer facing resource to ensure the highest levels of service are provided to specified contract packing customers
• Generating a demand plan where necessary for the planning team to schedule
• Inbound tanker coordination, ordering and communication
• Become the key point of contact for areas such as:
o Monitoring KPI’s,
o Progress chasing and reporting investigations and corrective actions
o Production plan and 13 week feasibility forecast
o Maintain a register of and coordinate current trials
o Waste investigation, tracking and report trends
In terms of the skills and attributes we are looking for the successful candidate will have demonstrable supply chain/ customer service experience within FMCG as well as the following:
• CIPS/ relevant degree or 3+ years industry experience in an influential supply chain leadership role
• Ideally experience working in a liquid processing and packing environment
• Proactive and a real team player
• Financial understanding of supply chain and understanding of implications around customer delivery terms
• Performance driven both from a business and personal standpoint
• Customer oriented, adept at problem solving