Our drinks on every table. That's the Refresco vision. We're thirsty for more and growing fast which is why we recently invested, £1.25 billion in expanding our global manufacturing footprint making us the largest independent bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices in the world. We currently produce 12 billion litres from 59 manufacturing plants in 12 countries and we're only just getting started...
Our UK Business Unit has six manufacturing plants providing a great place to work for 1800 employees producing private label soft drinks and fruit juices for all the leading retailers including Tesco, ASDA, Morrison's, Sainsburys, ALDI and Lidl. We also manufacture for branded customers such as Innocent, Ocean Spray, Weetabix, Del Monte and Um Bongo. Whether it's packed in Cartons, PET, Aseptic PET or Cans, we ensure that our products are not only manufactured to the highest quality standards but they get where they need to be, when they need to get there to meet the needs of our high profile customers
Our people are entrepreneurial, agile, passionate, excellent and responsible. Our values are at the heart of everything we do, sharing a common culture we can automatically connect and focus together in the right way … together we are a winning team.
Our ambition and our drive to continually improve is what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re solutions based. We’re innovative. We seek out new challenges and conquer them. This is our company ethos, but it’s our people’s too: Refresco is at the cutting edge of a fast moving industry because we have passionate people pushing the boundaries of what’s best.
So stop and think: how would you put our drinks on every table?
Reporting to the Commercialization Manager, this role ensures that product launches, product changes and product delists are executed on time and within budget. The Product Lifecycle Manager must co-ordinate the activities required by internal departments, external suppliers and customers in order to meet the customer’s expectations.
This person will collaboratively work with New Product Development. Technical, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Commercial Departments, as well as interfacing with customers, design / repro houses and printers to ensure that new products / new packaging are launched on time.
As well as implementing and maintaining effective project management and governance processes, aligned across the relevant business functions, this role will have the following key responsibilities:
• Ensure the project register (of all live projects) is up to date and accurate at all times
• Contribute to projects and activity to identify, review and improve the NPD funnel process within the S&OP process.
• Accountable, at project level, for defining, monitoring and delivering the required product launch dates and the associated critical path milestones.
• Form part of the team of Product Lifecycle Managers to support projects being effectively managed through all stages of their lifecycle, from initial concept development through to final evaluation and eventual de-list.
In terms of profile, the successful candidate will have proven understanding of the retailer private label NPD development cycle as well as the following experience:
• Accomplished Project Manager, Commercialisation Manager or Supply Chain Manager-level individual with a proven track record
• At least 5 years’ experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrable experience of working in a large cross functional team environment
• Experience of multi-site project management and coordination of remote teams and stakeholders.
• Product Lifecycle Management experience within a large-scale food and drink business