Froneri is a fast-growth international business with a vision to build the world’s best ice cream company.
Created in 2016 as a joint-venture between PAI Partners and Nestlé, they are the second largest manufacturer of ice cream in Europe, the third largest worldwide and the number one private label producer worldwide.
Head-quartered in Leeming Bar (North Yorkshire), Froneri is present in over 20 countries with revenues of €2.6bn (2018) and employs more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
Froneri believe in the power of a strong culture that has people at the heart of everything they do. Their key core values being:-
If you thrive when challenged and enjoy change then this is the opportunity for you.
- Consumer focussed – passion for consumers and customers
- Teamwork – passion for people
- Accountability – passion for ownership
- Performance – passion for results
- Entrepreneurial – passion for improvement
- Quality – passion for excellence
- Qualified Accountant – ACA/ACCA from Big 4/mid-tier firms
- Strong recent technical expertise
- Stakeholder engagement – strong interpersonal skills, partnering with the finance teams remotely across the group. The ability to develop relationships here is essential, being particularly aware of different cultures and practices
- Ambitious and the desire to grow professionally
- Bright and articulate
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Flexible in approach and willing to take on new responsibilities (including involvement in multiple projects) with the opportunity to shape existing/new systems/processes
- Desire to work in a financial reporting role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, dynamic, changing and rewarding business, making an excellent entry point into the commercial sector from a Big 4/mid-tier firms.