Outplacement support involves career coaching, preparation and advice to help staff find and secure their next role.
When downsizing is necessary, it’s important for organisations to consider their social responsibility towards helping staff move on. Providing outplacement services enables employers enhance their employer brand by demonstrating an engaged and caring approach to helping staff with their career transition.
What is outplacement support?
Our outplacement services help employees who have lost, or will be losing, their job. The assistance helps them to quickly find a new path. This may include another role in the same or a different industry, retraining, retiring or starting a business. Services include career coaching, CV writing, interview preparation, skill development, networking, referrals to hiring managers and targeted job leads.
Our services are provided by Nigel Wright’s experienced recruitment consultants who work directly and confidentially with each employee affected. We provide group or individual sessions as required.
The outplacement package:
- CV review & CV writing/cover letter advice
- Market intelligence and insights
- Introductions to companies who are hiring/tailored speculative approaches
- Developing a professional network
- Using social media
- How to approach and respond to job adverts
How your employees will benefit from our outplacement consulting service:
- Stay ahead of market trends
- Accelerate their career transition
- Benefit from personal career management
- Speed up the job-hunting process
- Help cope with the risk of redundancy
- Gain from our emotional support
- Gain from your financial support
- Benefit from bespoke coaching
- Tailored job-hunting support
- Leave your employment with pride/dignity
- Find their next job sooner
Our success rate
We are the North’s leading professional and multi-discipline recruitment specialist. People trust our insights and enjoy our personal attention whilst we help achieve their objectives. Therefore, we are ideally placed to help redundant staff transition into new roles.
After 30 years’ focus on the North of England we have the most extensive networks. Our consultants have over 1000 weekly conversations that continually update our database. Candidates associate us with having the best opportunities; making us the ideal partner to provide outplacement support.
Our success lies in helping clients achieve their objectives by improving their staff’s employment prospects and helping them find the right career move.
Contact Richard to discuss options and immediate support:
M: 0791 872 9065