Together, Wella Company enables individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world’s leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
For additional information about the Wella Company please visit www.wellacompany.com.
Wella Company is looking for an experienced, data driven HR professional with experience working across the Nordic markets to join their team in Stockholm. The key function of the role is to liaise with local Leadership team members and Managers, understand business needs and priorities, playing a key role in the implementation of the HR strategic agenda. The HRBP will have a primary focus on strategic and operational HR activities, managing critical parts of the full HR cycle. The secondary focus would be to collaborate with the global HR functions and be the point of contact locally for global HR initiatives.
• Understand the business impact of strategic decisions together with the HR strategic initiatives and proactively propose solutions and/or mitigation plans.
• Focus on increasing the employee satisfaction rates by proposing and leading strategic interventions at a local level.
• Collaborate with Lead Team members and Managers to support and drive the HR strategic agenda.
• Coach stakeholders in communication and assist with interpretation of labour law questions for all 6 markets.
• Support global HR projects and local HR initiatives by collaborating with global centres of excellence and local key stakeholders
• Provide local legal expertise and training on Employee relations matters – including union negotiations
• Lead HR project implementation related to the areas of expertise under scope
• Implement policies according to local legislation and company requirements
• Participate in employer branding initiatives
• Analyse HR KPIs at a monthly level to detect tendencies and create proposals for interventions.
• Master’s in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Labor Law or relevant educational background
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role in Nordic or Benelux markets
• Fluent in English and Swedish (written and oral). Knowledge of another Nordic language is considered to be a plus
• Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint knowledge
• Experience working with labor and employee relations within unionized environment
• Strong coaching and communication skills
• Highly organized, analytical and solution oriented
• Business acumen and strong time management skills
• Proven experience working with confidential and sensitive information
• Leadership skills and proven ability to create high performance teams and increase employee engagement
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
Wella Company offers equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Wella Company at: https://www.wellacompany.com/consumer-affairs
Wella Company strongly believes that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
The WELLA COMPANY is collaborating with Nigel Wright Group for this recruitment. We look forward to your application with an updated CV. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process include these in your application. Please also note that the applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.