About the Company:
Haypp Group is the global market leader for nicotine pouches and online market leader in Europe in the traditional oral nicotine market. In addition to Haypp's core business, the company has developed a world-class insights platform where they see huge potential to monetize insights for external partners. Haypp employs 120 people, 90 of these are based at their HQ in central Stockholm. Haypp has experienced rapid growth since start — and the growth continues. From a turnover of SEK 1,8b in 2020, Haypp is projected to end up at SEK 2,3b for 2021. Haypp has +1 000 000 unique visitors, and approx. 250 000 orders per month from sales in 32 countries.
Due to rapid growth and continuous international expansion, Haypp needs to recruit a Senior Category Manager responsible to drive and develop the relationship with all the major snus suppliers.
This role is a key driver in continuously building and executing the supplier relations strategy. This will entail both negotiations around product, assortment and pricing, but also establishing pre-conditions for increased sales.
- Own and develop the relationship with all suppliers, making sure that Haypp has the best prerequisites in the market and that supplier relations are superior to competition. In general, 6 major suppliers (Swedish Match, JTI, BAT, Skruf, ASF, Altria)
- Lead and drive the yearly negotiations with all suppliers in close co-operation with Head of Category Management
- Plan, and execute approx. 36 major campaigns per year
- Set and develop assortment Assuring Haypp's competitive edge
- Responsible for pricing, both in/out and product margin
- Together with suppliers, plan upcoming campaigns to maximize sales and other targets Exploring new business opportunities through supplier relations
- Create business cases for activations etc. and present to suppliers
- Act as the spider in the web between the suppliers and Haypp's internal functions, this role has close co-operation with Marketing Team, CRM & Business Unit Manager
- Own and drive the weekly planning meetings Between Marketing, Logistics and Business Unit Manager in order to secure best in class campaign execution
- Ownership of sales forecast and delivery thereof, in close co-operation with the Business Unit Manager for each market
- Analytical-, commercial- and strategic minded
- Social and a natural relationship-builder
- Data-oriented and analytical
- Well-structured and organized
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a requirement
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or similar discipline is meriting but not a requirement
Haypp Group are collaborating with Nigel Wright Group for this recruitment. We look forward to your application with an updated CV. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process include these in your application. Please also note that the applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.