Nordic Key Account Manager
The Keter Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of resin-based household and garden consumer products. With a focus on innovation driven by consumer insight, Keter provides an impressive range of furniture, storage, and organization solutions. Each and every Keter product is thoughtfully engineered to combine the durability of plastic with attractive design and unparalleled functionality. The company’s ongoing commitment to simplify and enhance the daily lives of consumers has been key to the business’ global success. In addition to the Keter brand, other brands in the portfolio include Curver, Allibert, Kis and Stewart. Placement will be in the Öresund area, Malmöm Helsingborg, Lund.
With the objective of growing the Nordic business, Keter Nordics AB is now looking to strengthen its sales team further on the Nordic market and is recruiting a Nordic Key Account Manager to drive, manage and develop the sales of the company’s brands. In the role, you will report to the Managing Director – Nordics and you will be responsible for planning and implementing sales to specific accounts while cultivating relationships with assigned customers across the whole Nordic region.
- University degree in Business, Sales or other relevant higher education
- Minimum 5 years sales experience within the consumer goods market gained within an international/export environment
- Documented results showing the ability to drive growth in competitive retail environments
- Given the digitalization of the retail environment, experience selling to e-commerce customers, while not a necessity, is valued
- Strong IT skills
- Fluent in English and a second Nordic language
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- Teamplayer but also able to work alone
Profile - Personal characteristics
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Flexible and independent
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a hands-on approach
- Proactive and team player with "can-do" attitude
- Organisational skills, ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to change
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment (Experienced in working in a hard-working international company with colleagues from different cultures
- Demonstrates and actively promotes company values
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Endurance to retain engagement as the company and this role goes through a time of change and expansion within the Nordics
- Having a mindset for business development
- Ability to travel 20-25 days a year
- Working from home
Keter is looking for people who has a focus on fast growth, possibility to influence your own role and develop the responsibility as well as the possibility to make a difference and achieve something great. You will join an international organisation and potential further career internationally.
Keter is collaborating with Nigel Wright Group for this recruitment. We look forward to your application with an updated CV. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process include these in your application. Please also note that the applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.