Nigel Wright is the leading recruitment specialist in Europe within the consumer goods industry, operating across a network of European offices. We support the talent needs of many of the world’s leading consumer businesses at specialist, management and executive level.
We are now seeking to further strengthen our team, with you, acting as our student worker. You will be based in our office in Stockholm.
As part of our Research Team you will primarily be working across our business helping out on:
Key tasks & responsibilities:
• Database work
• Mapping talent and industries across markets
• Candidate update calls
• Market intelligence
• Assisting on projects
• Preparing Candidate CVs and reports
We are looking for a driven individual, who masters excellent communication skills combined with a resilient and competitive nature.
This role offers you the opportunity to work autonomously within a professional and winning organisation. It is a blend between our commitment to customer service, and the fun and excitement within the workplace that really provides you with the opportunity to grow and develop your own career path.
• A student currently studying his/hers bachelor or masters degree in business or equivalent
• Fluency in Swedish and very good English skills
• Energy, ambition and drive
• A person, who is analytical and strategic but who is also able to perform operational day-to-day tasks
If the above description interests you and fits your profile/experience, please apply through the link. Your contact: