We are regarded as Europe’s number one consumer sector recruitment specialist, with expertise in consumer electronics markets. This FMCG category includes entertainment, communications, home-office activities, car technology and wearables. Our market knowledge and insights ensure that we provide quick access to the best candidates before they are hired by your competitors.
Our flexible, client-led recruitment process has enabled us to place over 400 people across 85 electronics companies in the last decade, most of who were at Director and management level.
We help to create and build the best careers within the industry. Our global connections and database mean we have the best candidates to achieve your company and personal objectives.
This depth of knowledge and expertise ensures that the professional and unique service offered to our clients and candidates is second to none.
Some of our consumer electronics clients:
Track record of success
- We have placed over 100 people in Marketing and over 200 in Sales, as well as nearly 50 people in Finance and in Supply Chain and Procurement.
- We have made placements in many countries, including Belgium, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Kenya, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and the UK.
- The main European countries we have made consumer electronics placements include nearly 150 in the UK, nearly 100 in Sweden, over 60 in France and nearly 50 in Denmark.
- Samsung is the leading smartphone vendor worldwide. We have placed over 50 jobs with them in the last decade, including the Retail Marketing Manager in Denmark, the Nordic Retail Marketing Director in Sweden and the Service Operation Manager in Sweden.
- We have placed nearly 30 jobs at LG Electronics and over 15 roles for Apple in the UK, the Netherlands and the Nordics.
- The Targus Corporation is a United States-based manufacturer of accessories mostly related to mobile computing, photography and locks. We have made nearly 20 placements with Targus since 2010, including Account Manager positions in Russia, France, the Nordics and the UK.