NF Techfleet (NFTF) is the specialist in delivering technology fleet management solutions. To deliver the right solution, a close customer relationship is key in building the outcome that will provide the flexibility to adjust to changes in technology and customer needs over time. The high confidence in delivering the right outcome for customers is supported by NFTFs investments in the technology through a residual value guarantee. This is key to successfully provide companies with a smarter way to access the latest technologies that gives them less risk, greater control and the agility to respond to the future, whatever it may hold.
NFTF is characterized by an informal, laid back atmosphere and offers an inspiring mix between the Nordea heritage, and the small entrepreneurial start-up company. The company has successfully performed against the demanding financial targets from its owners, much due to a highly skilled staff and the focus on quality customer care in every customer touchpoint.
• Acquisition of new clients through proactive business development
• Enhance existing customers relationships, by continuous analysis and evaluate on how to support, as their business develop and change.
• Active participation in the Local Business meetings with Nordea Bank Sales Management in Nordea Finance, representing the NFTF local Business
• Acquire and agree commercial responsible contracts that contribute to the development of a balanced customer portfolio
• Keeping up to date on the market dynamics and systematic development of market knowledge and networks
• Identification of business potential and partnerships in line with the company strategy
• Preparation of an individual customer development plan for the target customers, particularly key accounts
• Tailored development of customer specific solutions and utilization concepts
• Sales management and negotiation skills
• Good communication skills, both spoken and written, in Norwegian and English
• Relationship building and stakeholder management
• Structured planning and organizing
• Business and commercial acumen
• An independent work style with collaboration skills
• Numeric analysis and logical reasoning abilities par with peer group
We are looking for a proactive, energetic, and ambitious “Hunter profile” with demonstrated track record of new business development, who is comfortable in a “Farmer role” and is motivated by the opportunity to grow and develop the market.
• At least 5 years of experience in the leasing industry
• Proven experience in dealing with Senior Management of both medium and large sized organizations
• Good understanding of IT, Leasing, and the Financial Services Industry
• Degree qualifications in Finance, Marketing, Sales or a related discipline, or relevant job experience in combination with and MBA or similar
We look forward to your application with an updated CV. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process include these in your application, or contact Mathilda Martinsson on email@example.com. Please also note that the applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.