Kerry Group is a leader in global food ingredients markets, a leading flavour provider to the food and beverage industries, and a leading consumer foods processing and marketing organisation in selected European markets.
Responsibility for Engineering projects following Group standards !
- Coordinator of CAPEX forecast for the site.
- To build CAPEX required projects requests and implement those which are approved.
- To plan and organize works with vendors for Engineering projects.
- To support the site in project management and engineering knowledges.
- Primary contact with the Group for projects management and design.
- To insure Health & Safety, Environment, Quality, Cleaning and Performance are taken into account for each project.
- To report any QHSE issue.
- To participate to root causes analysis, meetings and audits.
- Maintenance Manager and/or Maintenance Planner backfill.
Master degree in process/engineering or food processing.
- Rigorous and organized.
- Project Management skills.
- Strong knowledge in food processing industry & hygienic design.
- English read, written and spoken.
- Strong Pack Office knowledges.
All Third Party CV's will be forwarded directly to Nigel Wright Group.