Our flexible, client-led recruitment process has enabled us to fill over 200 key positions in the past 10 years.
We help to create and build the best careers within the sports products industry. Our global connections and database mean we have the best candidates to achieve your company and personal objectives.
This depth of knowledge and expertise ensures that the professional and unique service offered to our clients and candidates is second to none.
Some of our sporting goods clients:
Track record of success
- We placed the CEO of Casall Sport (a dynamic Swedish training brand for both wear and tools), the Nordic Director of Customer Service for Adidas, the CFO for Five Seasons(Swedish producer of high quality and technical sportswear with a focus on ski, outdoor, golf and sailing), and the Country Director in Brazil for Skechers.
- Globally, we have placed 12 people in HR, 13 in Engineering, Manufacturing and Operations, 28 people in Supply Chain and Procurement, 21 people in Finance, 10 people in IT, and 105 people in Sales and Marketing roles.
- In the UK, we have placed 13 roles for Berghaus, ranging from a junior level HR Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer.
- We have placed 4 Chief-level roles with Casall Sport.
- We have made 8 placements at ECCO, across Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
- Within 2 years, we made 25 placements with UK cycling brand ZyroFisher, 9 of which were senior level appointments.
- We have placed HR personnel with Nike, Berghaus, Skechers and The Great Run Company.
- We have made 18 placements with Australian manufacturer and distributor of swimwear, Speedo.
- We have placed 75 people in Sales positions, at companies including Asics, Gelert, Hummel, K-Swiss, Nike, Quiksilver, Reebok, Speedo and Skechers.
- We have made 21 Finance placements across 10 countries.
- In the UK, we have placed 38 roles under the Pentland brand (Berghaus, Speedo, Brasher Boot Co and Canterbury)