Senior Trade Marketing Manager
On behalf of our client, a global leading FMCG business, we are currently recruiting a Senior Trade Marketing Manager for their Danish office.
The company has through their many years on the market, grown a solid platform for growth, by investment in internal brands and by broadening their geographical footprint.
About the role
This Senior Trade Marketing Manager will work in close collaboration with the customers of the organisation, with the ambition of influencing the initiation point of purchase. In this role, you will work closely with your team and the customers’ team to develop the programmes and tools, which will assure the implementation of the company’s brands for purchasing.
Additionally, you will work with different customers, suppliers, and agencies to drive projects to the final commercial stage. This includes, supervising the implementation of the company’s commercial plans and thus achieving the financial and market share goals.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Understand customer needs and decide on activation priorities that deliver the greatest impact on shopper behaviour and the highest ROI
- Recommend and activate omnichannel customer marketing plans, including offline and online elements, for selected strategic customers, including promotional campaigns, communications calendar, and product launch support
- Lead a team of around 5-7 people.
- Support the launching of product innovations and segment/brand campaigns following business unit strategy
- Lead on budget management (incl. spend tracking), and campaign analytics (incl. campaign optimization and performance reporting)
- Manage local marketing agencies to secure development of customized content
- In conjunction with Sales, make recommendations to optimize customer’s product mix ensuring a robust marketing ROI, follow-up with corrective actions
- Be an active voice in the Region Central Marketing team to strengthen the differentiated omnichannel approach – sharing content / best practices / learnings across the region to support local teams
- University Degree in Business Studies, Marketing or related field or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of commercial experience or B2B and/or B2C Marketing/Trade/Shopper-Marketing experience
- Experience with digital marketing
- Commercial mind with track record of driving marketing plans with customers
- Excellent literacy and communication skills
- Experience using analytics to prepare sales pitches and inform campaign strategy
- Fluent level in English